Monday, September 17, 2007

Describing myself


My name is Eric and i am medium high and slender whit black straight hair i have brown eyes and white skin, i am 19 years old and im wearing a white and blue t-shirt. Im form Maracaibo originally and i study graphic diseng at URBE.


I like to hear music and draw ..mm go to the movies and spend time whit my friends and so and so..


I hate get in up early in the mornings.
One of my dreams is to travel to japan and learn the culture there.
I think that english is an importan lenguage to rich new oportunities.

2 comments:

doris3m said...

Hello, Eric! Nice to have you in our speaking group class... Hope you can join us in sharing and having fun to learn English to communicate with the world.

Keep on shining!
Doris3m

Anonymous said...

HI!

I saw you like music, can you tell me what sort of music do you like best?